Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Nth Day

Heyo, the 2009-2014 me.

Hiya everybody, it is been some times since I visit my own bloggie.

Oh well well look at the previous me.

The current me would like to put a *facepalm* on my face and laugh very hard. HAHAHA

God damn, all these memories. Anyway since not many people will see these, I'll guess I carve some of my wishes to here.

This is speaking from The 2018 CS.

I've been through to the society for 3 years. Among these 3 years, the recent one was the most exciting part as I've been through the worst obstacle I ever met so far.

Well, after a few months. That shit went off eventually.

So, when I back to this blog. Somehow some memories went in back to me again, I began to remembered a lot of funny parts especially the 2012.

To claim back that.. Is it difficult? Well, not sure. Depends on my guts now.

Well I wish everybody will move on as well for me too.

2018 Wishes:
1) Whole year Net Worth: RM50k
2) Visit Japan once again
3) Get a girlfriend (Yep, I'm kinda serious now. But I'm embarassed to say hahahah, who will she be? Guess yourself XD)
4) Healthy
5) Opportunity to crack the path of self-employed.
6) 2019 Plans to earn money.

Well well, that's all I can write I guess. I'm not like the old me already haha.
If anyone, who come in and have a visit. Please comment it with hi~ I'll come back and see when I remember this blog again XD

All right, let's see which year of me will come back and see this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment